Bentley Group, Inc. is a full-service, multi-disciplined firm located in Longwood, FL looking to grow its Roadway Department. Any applicants that apply must be willing to relocate to Longwood, FL. Relocation Assistance will be offered. We are looking for an experienced Roadway PE with 10 years Post PE Registration Experience. Bentley has a wonderful open atmosphere and offers employees opportunities for upward growth within the company! Bentley offers large firm project diversity but in a modest, individualized working environment. Our employees enjoy having the opportunity to work on multiple types of projects to expand their skill set.
Please submit software experience list, project list, and resume to HR@BentleyGroupInc.com.
- B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET Accredited College/University
- Licensed PE in the State of Florida with 10 years of post-Registration experience
- Candidate should be proficient in the use of OpenRoads Designer and must also have a working knowledge of current standards from FDOT, AASHTO, and MUTCD
- Florida Department of Transportation project experience preferred
- Proficiency with MicroStation, ORD Drainage and Utilities, ICPR, and PONDS is required
- Microsoft Office suite knowledge is required
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform work involving the conceptual and final design preparation of roadway, highway, interchange, and urban roadway design services for public clients
- Planning and design tasks including the development of horizontal and vertical geometry, preparation of plan and profile sheets, typical sections, roadway cross sections, maintenance of traffic plans, and utility adjustment plans
- Development of design and planning project schedules and budgets
- Serves as the Task Lead and supervises the design and ongoing progress of a project, including the coordination of the project with the city, state, and county officials, and other outside agencies and sub-consultants
- Reviews plans and prepares or reviews technical specifications, contract documents, and estimates
- Supervises the work of less experienced engineers and/or technical support personnel assigned to the project
- Perform other related duties as assigned