Drainage Engineer Intern
Bentley Group, Inc. is a full service, multi-discipline firm searching for a Drainage Engineer Intern with 0 – 1 years’ experience in our Drainage Department. Bentley has a wonderful open atmosphere and offers employees opportunities for upward growth within the company. Bentley offers large firm project diversity in a modest individualized working environment. Our employees enjoy having the opportunity to work on multiple types of projects to expand their experience and knowledge.
Please submit portfolio or project list with resume to HR@BentleyGroupInc.com.
- Hydrologic and hydraulic analysis of conveyance systems
- Analysis and design of cross drains
- Design of stormwater management facilities
- Floodplain compensation analysis
- Design and inspection of best management practices for erosion and sediment control
- Prepare technical documents including drainage reports, pond siting reports, and permitting documents.
- Prepare construction plans consistent with FDOT standards
- Assist with QC of construction plans, and design documents generated by other team members
- Coordination with other disciplines and meetings with clients
- B.S. in engineering with 0 -1 years of experience
- Registered EI
- Well versed in FDOT design standards and criteria related to both drainage design and plans production; able to interpret and apply technical information contained in procedures and manuals to accomplish the design process for assigned projects
- Ability to work effectively with an interdisciplinary team to meet challenging design and schedule requirements
- Strong technical writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of ERP permitting requirements with water management districts throughout the state
- Bridge Scour analysis and design are a plus
- Proficiency with MicroStation, GEOPAK Drainage, ICPR, PONDS ASAD software
- MS Knowledge required